Spurstow Parish Council’s income includes an annual Precept payment from Cheshire East Council that is taken from an element of each parishoners Council Tax bill. This is then paid semi-annually to the Parish Council and used to cover such costs as insurance, lighting, Clerk’s salary, general maintenance etc. The Parish Lengthsman is funded through a separate grant from Cheshire East Council.
The Accounts are audited every year and are available for the public to inspect, via the Clerk. Please refer to the Council Governance page for further information.
Please click on the links below for the Council’s Annual Governance and Accountability Returns and supporting Documents.
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return
- Bank Reconciliation, Explanation of Variances, Asset Register and transaction details
- Notice of public rights and publication of AGAR
- 2016-17 accounts
- External Audit report 2016-17
- Notice of completed Audit 2016-17
- Exercise of Public rights 2016/17